Happy Friday, everyone! Aly from Backyard to Ballroom is back again this month with a delicious hors d’ouevre to get you geared up for all that holiday entertaining.
Hey guys! It’s Aly from Backyard to Ballroom!!
The season of entertaining is upon us! It’s all parties, cocktails, high heels, glitter, and hors d’ouevres between now and January. We all need some easy and impressive dishes we can put out or take along to all our holiday parties. Not to worry though, these pepper poppers are perfect for any party or get together! They come together quickly, are delicious hot or at room temperature, and are easy for you guests to pick up and enjoy. Four ingredients and less than 45 minutes to prepare, it doesn’t get much simpler than that? This may be your easiest holiday yet!
Adapted from Food Network's Sweet Pepper Poppers Recipe
- 10 sweet mini multi-colored peppers
- 6 oz Boursin cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 T butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice each pepper in half lengthwise, keeping the stem intact.
- Put on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove the ribs and seeds, leaving hollow peppers.
- Fill each pepper with cheese and level off with a small offset spatula.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Pour the butter over the breadcrumbs and stir until breadcrumbs are fully coated.
- Cover the peppers with the buttery breadcrumbs.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Thanks, Aly for this awesome popper recipe!!! I am so excited to have you visit every month. Be on the lookout for more of her amazing recipes next month. In the meantime, check out a few of her other recipes on her blog Backyard to Ballroom and be sure to follow Aly on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
Here are a couple more tasty hors d’ouevres perfect for your holiday parties from Aly at Backyard to Ballroom:
Thanks for reading and to keep in touch you can Subscribe to High Heels To Hot Wheels by Email and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This site includes affiliate shopping links of which I receive a small percentage of sales to allow me to continue to create new content for my readers, so thank you for your support. I am also asked to review and test products, but will only present products that fit the nature of this blog and that I believe in. All opinions are my own.