Holy Guacamole!!! When it comes to guacamole, I generally take a pass on the green stuff or will gladly give it up to my guacamole lovin’ man. However; I must say, this guacamole dip kinda changed the game for me. Maybe it’s the tomatoes or onions or I don’t know what, but whatever it is, I like it. I think what I like about this is that given the right amount of time, the flavors really marry together. Call me a cumin fan, but I think that is the secret ingredient in this fresh and flavorful marriage. Try it…….you’ll like it!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- In a bowl, scoop avocado from peel after halving and de-seeding. Add lime juice and stir. Add salt, cumin and Cayenne pepper and mash mixture together with a potato masher.
- Fold in garlic, cilantro, onion and tomatoes and set aside. Let mixture sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes for ingredients to marry. Serve with tortilla chips or serve with any Mexican dish.
Thanks for reading and to keep in touch you can Subscribe to High Heels To Hot Wheels by Email and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This site includes affiliate shopping links of which I receive a small percentage of sales to allow me to continue to create new content for my readers, so thank you for your support. I am also asked to review and test products, but will only present products that fit the nature of this blog and that I believe in. All opinions are my own.