Pizza! Pizza! I love pizza!! Pizza for breakfast, pizza for lunch, pizza for dinner, pizza for snack! I LOVE PIZZA! You know what else I love even more than pizza?! HEALTHY PIZZA!!!! And that’s what you’re gonna get with these two pizza recipes! I used Flatout Flatbread’s new thin crust flatbread that come in at only 140 calories and 1.5 grams of fat and make the perfect artisan pizza and bring you not one but TWO delicious pizza recipes.
- 3 egg whites scrambled
- 1/2 cup Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 Rustic White Flatout Thin Crust Flatbread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake off flatbread for 1-2 minutes on a cookie sheet and remove from oven. In a skillet over medium heat, scramble egg whites and sausage.
- Top flatbread with egg and sausage mixture, then cheese and finish with shredded cheese. Place back in oven for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This zesty flatbread pizza is a perfect party snack or light dinner.
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat free Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup low-moisture part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sprinkle of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Spicy Italian Thin Crust Flatout Flatbreads
- Peel squash and slice lengthwise to cut in half. Scoop out seeds and chop. Place squash on a roasting pan and toss with a small amount of olive oil. Roast at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until fork tender, tossing frequently.
- Slice onions in small slices. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat until hot. Add onions and toss to coat. Cook onions, stirring occasionally from the bottom every 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar after 10 minutes to enhance sweetness. Once onions begin to brown, reduce heat. Continue cooking 20-30 minutes, stirring every 2-5 minutes until onions are golden-brown, adding more oil if needed.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, chopped thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees F. Bake off flatbreads for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread herbed sour cream on flatbreads. Top with butternut squash and caramelized onions. Sprinkle chopped sage over mixture. Top with Feta and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place flatbreads directly on grill, close cover and let cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
You can find the Flatout Thin Crusts at your local Walmart. There is a store locator on their website that will help you find, which Walmart nearest you carries them. They also come in other flavors like heritage wheat,and rosemary & olive oil. You can find even more recipes using the new thin crust flatbread on their website and pinterest board. You can also stay up to date with new recipes and coupons by following their Facebook page.
Enter below for your chance to win a trip for two to TASTE OF CHICAGO from Flatout Flatbreads!!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Flatout Flatbread provided me with the products for this contest. When being asked to review and test products, I only present products that fit the nature of this blog and that I believe in. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading and to keep in touch you can Subscribe to High Heels To Hot Wheels by Email and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This site includes affiliate shopping links of which I receive a small percentage of sales to allow me to continue to create new content for my readers, so thank you for your support.