This week is Teacher Appreciation week and if you think you don’t have time to make something homemade and special for your little one’s teachers, think again. This quick and easy brownie recipe can be made in less than 40 minutes. The ingredients are simple, but still create a delicious treat for some of the most important people in our children’s lives. Thank you, teachers, for all you do for our children!!!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter over low heat. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cocoa. Add butter, eggs and vanilla and stir to combine. Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, combine butter, sugar and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil and let boil 1 minute. Immediately remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips. Stir to melt chocolate and combine completely. Pour over warm brownies. Let cool or serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.
Thanks for reading and to keep in touch you can Subscribe to High Heels To Hot Wheels by Email and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This site includes affiliate shopping links of which I receive a small percentage of sales to allow me to continue to create new content for my readers, so thank you for your support.